Did you know that there are over 50 baby stroller brands on the market in the US? Choosing Best Strollers 2018 among so many brands and models is a crazy task!
As a mother of three, I know how hard it can be to find the right baby stroller, that’s why I created this website – to help you in this incredibly difficult task.
Below you can find my personal ranking of TOP Baby Strollers available on the market for 2018. This ranking is based on 4 years of my experience as a mom and hundreds of other parents’ reviews.
Additionally at the end of this article there is a list of the New Strollers that come out in 2018.
With my ranking you will find the perfect stroller for your baby!
|25 BEST STROLLERS OF 2018||14 NEW STROLLERS FOR 2018|
My Favorite Strollers in All Categories
|Name||Image||Category||More about this stroller|
|Bugaboo Donkey2 2018||Best Convertible Stroller of 2018||Read My Review|
|Britax B-Agile & B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System||Best Travel System of 2018||Read My Review|
|GB Pockit Plus||Best Lightweight Stroller of 2018||Read My Review|
|Mountain Buggy Duet||Best Double Stroller of 2018||Read My Review|
|BOB Revolution FLEX LUNAR||Best Jogging Stroller of 2018||Read My Review|
|4Moms Moxi Stroller||Best Innovative Stroller of 2018||Read My Review|
|Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System||Best Cheap Stroller with Car Seat for 2018||Read My Review|
- My Favorite Strollers in All Categories
- Best Strollers 2018 – My Updated Ranking
- 1. Baby Jogger City Select LUX
- 2. UPPAbaby VISTA 2018
- 3. Bugaboo Donkey2 2018
- 4. Nuna Demi Grow 2018
- 5. Britax B-Free
- 6. UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018
- 7. Britax B-Ready Stroller
- 8. Bugaboo Bee5
- 9. Britax B-Agile Travel System
- 10. Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System
- 11. Baby Jogger City Tour LUX 2018
- 12. Mountain Buggy Nano
- 13. GB Pockit Plus
- 14. Summer Infant 3Dtote Convenience Stroller
- 15. Joovy Groove Ultralight
- 16. Mountain Buggy MB Mini
- 17. Mountain Buggy Duet
- 18. Mountain Buggy Nano Duo 2018
- 19. Valco Baby Neo Twin Stroller
- 20. Maxi-Cosi Dana For2
- 21. BOB Revolution Flex Lunar
- 22. Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
- 23. 4Moms Moxi Stroller
- 24. Cybex Eezy S Twist 2018
- 25. Quinny Moodd Stroller – Jet Set by Rachel Zoe
- NEW STROLLERS FOR 2018
- 1. UPPAbaby MINU 2018
- 2. UPPAbaby VISTA 2018
- 3. UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018
- 4. UPPAbaby G-LUXE 2018
- 5. UPPAbaby G-LITE 2018
- 6. Bugaboo Donkey2 2018
- 7. Baby Jogger City Tour LUX 2018
- 8. Cybex Balios S 2018
- 9. Cybex Eezy S Twist 2018
- 10. Thule Sleek 2018
- 11. Nuna Demi Grow 2018
- 12. Britax B-Free
- 13. Silver Cross Pioneer 2018
- 14. Mountain Buggy Nano Duo 2018
- How I created this ranking
Best Strollers 2018 – My Updated Ranking
Here is my list of the best strollers 2018. I picked for my ranking strollers that come out in 2018 while others were released in previous years and still are unmatched!
BEST CONVERTIBLE STROLLERS FOR 2018
Baby Jogger City Select has been already beloved by many moms and dads, and it’s newest and upgraded version is in my opinion one of the best strollers for 2018.
This stroller can be used as a single or double one. If we install specially designed board even three kids can ride in it at the same time!
What I love the most about this stroller? Its multifunctionality and flexibility which it provides to parents.
City Select LUX has 20+ different seating options! We can use it with an infant car seat, bassinet (as a pram), with one toddler seat, we can also add the second seat, Glidder Board and Bench Seat for the oldest third kid! New version has 25% more seating options than City Select Stroller.
Moreover, the seats are reversible, so the child can ride facing forward or facing parents. And if we use the stroller for two kids, they can fit facing each other. It’s so much fun!
City Select LUX is more compact – after folding it is 30% smaller than regular City Select. It take less space in a car trunk so it is easier to travel with this stroller. There are also new neutral color versions so parents can choose the one that suits their style.
Other great features of Baby Jogger City Select LUX 2017: extended canopy with UV50 protection and mesh peek-a-boo window, reclining seats, adjustable leg support and hand brake. There is also a new suspension system (4-wheel suspension) so the stroller rolls smoothly and riding in it is really comfy and bumpless. This is definitely an example of the best stroller of 2018.
What other parents think?
I always check other customers reviews of product that I’m about to buy, especially when it is for my children. I’ve read parents reviews on Amazon and here are the main assets and flaws they mention.
Parents praise City Select LUX for compact fold which easily fits in car trunks, smooth maneuverability and vast choice of sitting options. Big advantage of this stroller are the wheels that can handle cracked pavement. Some parents complain about the size of the seats, which are suitable only up to 3 or 3.5 years.
Keep in mind
With two seats attached this stroller is quite heavy and large. It’s design rather for average and tall people. Some parents also complained that although the handlebar is adjustable, the lowest setting is still to high for short person.
Oh, and one more thing. Don’t get fooled by the name – this stroller is not suitable for jogging, it is an everyday convertible pushchair.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Baby Jogger City Select LUX
1. This stroller adapts to growing family needs and can be the only stroller you will ever need. You can save money, because you won’t need another stroller when the second baby arrives.
2. Thanks to big wheels and suspension you can go wherever you want and your baby will always ride comfortably.
3. You will love the flexibility of using different seats and combinations, according to your needs.
I know City Select LUX 2017 is VERY expensive so I frequently check if there are any promotions. And last time I checked this stroller on Amazon, it was sold with free shipping, free returns and HUGE discount! Check if the sale is still on!
If you are still hesitating if this stroller is right for you, read my full review of Baby Jogger City Select LUX.
2. UPPAbaby VISTA 2018
I am probably one of the biggest fans of UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller. In my opinion UPPAbaby VISTA was a great stroller, but thanks to some upgrades in 2017 and 2018 this is now one of the best strollers for 2018!
What has been changed in the new version?
Well, the all-new UPPAbaby VISTA 2018 have 100% premium leather parts in all color versions! What I like about it is the lack of chemicals confirmed with certificates.
Another new features of UPPAbaby VISTA 2018 is the extended bassinet. The new bassinet will have 2.5 inches longer sleeping area. It may seem like a small change, but thanks to it, it will be suitable for taller babies.
What’s really great is that you don’t have to worry that your VISTA will get more bulky. The dimensions of the bassinet won’t change, UPPAbaby just changed the dimensions of the mattress pad and the fabric.
What are other updates for UPPAbaby VISTA 2018? It has new front wheels design – the front tire will match the rear tire. The handlebar is replaceable and the frame is powder-coated in the new VISTA 2018 (instead of carbon-coated) to minimize scratching.
UPPAbaby VISTA 2018 will grow with your family, providing you with better functionality and more glamorous look. I’m sure this stroller will give you with everything you might need!
Apart from these changes, UPPAbaby VISTA remains the same excellent and multitasking stroller.
- Parents can use UPPAbaby VISTA 2018 since day one with a cozy bassinet which is also suitable for overnight sleeping or many infant car seat (for UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat we won’t even need any adapters!).
- When the baby can sit straight and hold his head up unassisted parents can switch to a toddler seat that reclines fully for a comfortable snooze. The toddler seat can accommodate a child up to 50 lbs.
- VISTA 2018 still offers great extendable canopy with peek-a-boo windows that close with magnets. The canopy is made of different material which won’t wrinkle and it locks when you pull it down or up to stay in place better.
- There is suspension for ultra-smooth ride and polyurethane wheels for effortless navigation.
- It has also option of expanding into a double (with a Rumble Seat) or triple (with a PiggyBack board).
- There is telescopic extendable handlebar – great for parents of different height.
- It features one of the biggest baskets on the market – you can put 30 lbs under the seat. – BIG PLUS!
Keep in mind
VISTA may be pretty heavy for some parents and the expanded version for two or three kids is even more clumsy. It may be hard to lift for parents with back problems or moms after C-section.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love UPPAbaby VISTA 2018
1. It really grows with the child and the whole family, so you won’t have to spend extra money for another stroller when your baby gets older or when next baby come into the World.
2. This all-in-one stroller gives parents flexibility. They can use for many different purposes at least for few years.
3. VISTA is user-friendly: it’s easy to push and maneuver, has large and stable canopy and the biggest storage basket on the market – perfect for day trips or shopping lovers.
You’re probably wonder about UPPAbaby VISTA 2018 release date. It should be available since February 2018 in a price range from $899 to $929 (according to information from brand’s official website). In a meantime you can read my full reviews of UPPAbaby VISTA 2017 or UPPAbaby VISTA 2018.
The Bugaboo’s multi-purpose stroller also has gone beautiful makeover. The newest Bugaboo Donkey2 for 2018 is now even more functional, more convenient to use for parents and more comfy for babies. This is the ultimate convertible stroller that can be customized to suit parents’ style and expanded to adjust to growing family’s needs.
You’re probably interested what are the changes for the Bugaboo Donkey2? Manufacturer has changed not only the stroller’s look, but also added features to improve comfort, convenience of using and stroller’s performance.
Here are the new features and upgrades:
As you can see you can customize your Donkey2 and choose different parts and color versions so it will suit you style perfectly. Wide variety of colors and parts might be confusing at first, so let me know in the comment section below if you need any help and I will do my best to help you choose the most gorgeous version!
Bugaboo Donkey2 is still available in three configurations: Mono, Duo and Twin. Mono is perfect for parents who have one child now and can be used since birth. Duo is for parents who have two children of different ages. Twin is designed for parents of twins. Duo and Twin version also can be used since birth, with a bassinet or infant car seat (sold separately).
This convertible stroller is very easy to navigate even when it’s fully loaded. It maneuvers very smoothly and has tight turning radius. And it comes with a rain cover! With all of the updates and upgrades 2018 Bugaboo Donkey2 is going to serve you forever! 🙂 Such a convertible and multitasking buggy may be the best stroller for 2018.
Keep in mind
In Mono version this stroller is wider than standard single strollers. With two seats it is pretty big and heavy. For easier storage or transportation you will probably need to take off the seats and wheels.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Bugaboo Donkey2
1. This stroller is an excellent investment for parents who plan on having multiple children or want to have a convertible all-in-one stroller for one child.
2. Thanks to high-quality materials and upgraded stable chassis it will serve you for years. And other moms will be so jealous of its chic look!
3. It was designed with baby’s and parent’s comfort in mind. There is adjustable handlebar for parents of different heights and foam wheels that ensure comfortable pushing and bumpless ride.
Bugaboo Donkey2 is already available on Amazon and will ship from November 2017! The price depends on the version we choose: color and seating configuration (Mono, Duo, Twin). This stroller is super pricey, so before you decide to buy your Bugaboo Donkey2 make sure to check available discounts, for example on Amazon!
4. Nuna Demi Grow 2018
Since I’ve discovered Nuna MIXX2, I’m really fascinated by this brand’s strollers. And now I’m really excited about their all-new Nuna Demi Grow 2018 – first Nuna expandable stroller!
Recently strollers that can be converted into a double are very popular and more brands releases such strollers: Baby Jogger has City Select LUX, UPPAbaby has Vista, Britax has B-Ready stroller and now Nuna also offers an convertible, expandable stroller that really grows with family.
As every other Nuna stroller, Demi Grow 2018 also looks very chic and is very multitasking. It features 23 (!) different seating configuration. We have the main seat which we can change for the bassinet or infant car seat, depending on the baby’s age and our needs. And when the second baby comes into the World we can expand the stroller and add another seat!
Features of the main seat:
Nuna Demi Grow 2018 stroller has leather-look handlebar and bumper bar which snaps out easily. The canopy is extendable and gives nice size of coverage. It has also a mesh peek-a-boo window that provides extra air-flow. There is also a basket underneath the seat which parents can remove and take for shopping.
Moreover, this stroller is equipped with foam-filled tires which handle pretty much any type of terrain and you don’t have to worry about having flat tire! And there is custom dual suspension so you can be sure your baby is having smooth and pleasant ride.
The rear wheels are larger and have fenders to protect pusher, riders and the stroller from dirt and debris. Front wheels are smaller and pivoting which gives the stroller more agility. They can be also locked for better stability when going over rougher terrain.
Keep in mind
As probably every other convertible stroller, this one is also quite heavy and gets more bulky when we add another seat.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Nuna Demi Grow
1. It can be your only stroller for one or even few kids. You can save money, because you buy just one stroller that will serve you for years.
2. This multi-tasking stroller handles many types of terrain, so it is great for city dwellers and off-road strolls fans.
3. Nuna Demi Grow 2018 is going to be one of the best convertible strollers for 2018. It was designed for parents who have one child but plan on having more children, also for parents who already have twins or children of similar age.
Stay tuned for Nuna Demi Grow release date and pricing! In the meantime you can also check my full review of Nuna Demi Grow.
Britax released their brand new stroller – B-Free which hit the stores in November 2017. This stroller has probably the largest sunshade and the biggest amount of storage pockets on the market! This stroller will be HIT in 2018!
It has 3-wheel design with single front wheel – it is first Britax stroller with such a construction. Thanks to it the stroller is really nimble. The wheels are all-terrain and have rubberized tires, so you can stroll over pretty much any type of terrain and don’t have to worry about inflating.
The seat is very roomy and pretty long and has the capacity of 65 lbs which make Britax B-Free a stroller for big kid! The seat goes almost all the way down and you can stop at any height you want, thanks to infinite recline. You will easily find the most comfortable position for your baby. Moreover the seat fabric is textured and breathable to provide baby with ultimate comfort during strolling.
|Here’s the best thing about Britax B-Free: it has plenty of storage space! Under the seat there is a HUGE basket that can accommodate large diaper bag and few other things. This stroller is also equipped with SEVEN additional pockets, hidden all over it – it’s really amazing!|
Another advantage is that it has probably the biggest canopy among all everyday strollers! To expand it we just need to use the hidden zipper. It protects baby from head to toe. I’m sure B-Free is going to be TOP stroller of 2018, because it is so well-equipped. Top-notch product!
We can use Britax B-Free from birth thanks to compatibility with Britax infant car seats. You buy B-Free Stroller with infant car seats adapters included and add the car seat later or you can purchase B-Free Travel System (here you can check Britax B-Free & B-Safe 35 Travel System).
Keep in mind
Accessories like cup holder, rain cover or child tray have to be purchased separately, since the stroller doesn’t come with any extra items. Although the manufacturer says the main seat is suitable for newborns, I would rather recommend it for 3 or 6-month-old baby, since there is no flat position. You can use B-Free for newborn with infant car seat
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Britax B-Free
1. Thanks to long seat back and high weight limit you will have the ability to use this stroller for a longer period, for a bigger toddler or older kid. You won’t need to spend money on another stroller when your child gets older and heavier.
2. This stroller has infant car seat adapters included so you don’t have to pay extra for them and you can add an infant car seat whenever you need it!
3. With such a large storage space you could take everything for day trip or overnight visit to grandparents. You won’t have to choose between your child’s favorite toys and diaper bag anymore.
Psst! Britax B-Free is available in three color versions: Midnight, Front and Pewter. Click here to check the availability and compare prices for all colors.
6. UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018
UPPAbaby didn’t forget about their second iconic stroller, which was also upgraded for the 2018. This stroller is narrower and lighter and has smaller wheels than VISTA. Generally speaking, CRUZ is more compact.
What are the changes for UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018?
All color versions include 100% premium leather parts that don’t contain any chemicals. Similar to VISTA 2018, CRUZ 2018 have powder-coated frame (instead of carbon-coated) to minimize the risk of scratching. There are also two new color versions for UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018: Jordan (Charcoal Melange) and Emmett (Green Melange).
Ok, so you may ask, what makes UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018 so special? Well, I’m aware that not every parent need expandable stroller like VISTA. CRUZ 2018 offers the same high-quality and functionality, but in a smaller and lighter size.
It has the same toddler seat which is very comfortable and roomy. Child can ride facing parents or the World. It also has the amazing, polyurethane wheels which provide smooth and easy pushing, adjustable handlebar, large basket underneath the seat and four-wheel suspension.The canopy is made of a high-quality material and it locks when we pull it down or up and stays in place.
UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018 can be also turned into a travel system. It works with many popular infant car seats with special adapter. We can also install onto it the MESA infant car seat and use it without any adapters.
Just like VISTA 2018, CRUZ 2018 is suitable from birth up to 50 lbs. However CRUZ doesn’t come with a bassinet. Therefore if we want to use this stroller since birth we have to purchase the bassinet separately.
If you need a stroller for only one child at a time, UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018 might be just for you. CRUZ is a full-size stroller, yet it is very lightweight and compact. For me and many other satisfied parents, CRUZ is great convertible pushchair and one of the best strollers of 2018.
Keep in mind
This stroller is convertible, but not expandable, which means we can use it with different seats, but only for one child. The wheels, which are small and polyurethane, can handle pretty much any type of terrain, but on bumps they roll less smoothly than big air-filled wheels.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018
1. It has many versatile features, that luxurious strollers have. These functions provide comfort of using and overall fantastic performance.
2. Great quality for an affordable price! It’s perfect for parents who want high-end product, but have smaller budget.
3. This is full-featured stroller but it is pretty light, compact and portable – awesome choice for city dwellers who are often on the go with their baby.
CRUZ 2018 will be cheaper than VISTA 2018. According to manufacturer, the price will range from $549 to $579. UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018 release date is scheduled for winter 2018.
I must admit, I like the Britax brand, as it offers really high-quality products. And when the Britax B-Ready came out in 2017 it won my heart immediately and this is still one of the best strollers for 2018!
Britax B-Ready can be used as a single or double stroller (although I’m a bigger fan of the single version). There are 12 seating options so you can be sure this stroller will adapt to your growing family. B-Ready can be your ONLY stroller! This stroller is made for parents who want a flexible and multi-functional stroller.
Folding is quick and easy, even with two seat attached. There is a frame suspension system and four foam-filled rubber tires to provide comfortable ride. And you don’t have to worry about getting flat tire!
Just like B-Agile 3, B-Ready stroller offers Click&Go System for quick switching between toddler seat (suitable from 6 months), Britax infant car seats and a bassinet. You can use this stroller since birth with a bassinet or infant car seat. And when the second baby come into the world, you can attach the second seat into the frame!
“I love this stroller because it is super versatile and I can take it for shopping because it has giant basket under the seat. It has also large canopy and the seat reclines pretty low, which makes it perfect for napping during a walk. And it looks so sleek! There are only two things that I don’t like. The frame is not as sturdy as I would imagine and it is pretty heavy. However, it handles old sidewalks and streets so it is enough for me.”
Carol X., 22-year-old mother of two girls
The toddler seat has 4-position recline to provide extra-comfy ride for your baby. Under the seat there is huge storage with mesh cover and zip closure. Another great features are: foot-operated brake with color indicator (easy to use even when wearing flip-flops), adjustable handlebar and leg rest, large canopy with mesh peek-a-boo window and new color versions.
Keep in mind
I’m aware that Britax B-Ready is not perfect – it has some negative reviews because not all of its features are useful and it is less sturdy. However, I decided to include it in my ranking, because it can be wonderful option for parents who need an expandable stroller for two children, but have limited budget. This stroller might be a serious competition for other expandable strollers because it has much more pocket-friendly price!
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Britax B-Ready
1. It is much cheaper than other expandable strollers. So if you have or plan on having more children, but don’t want to spend a fortune on a double or expandable stroller, this may be great option for you.
2. With its huge storage basket you will always have enough space for all baby gear and even shipping bags.
3. Last time I checked Britax B-Ready was on a HUGE SALE and costed even UP TO – 30% OFF! Make sure to check the current price on your own.
8. Bugaboo Bee5
Bugaboo also updated their famous stroller in 2017. The newest Bugaboo Bee5 is also one of the best baby strollers for 2018! Let’s see what features this stroller has.
Compared to the previous version (Bugaboo Bee3), the newest model has more comfy seat and excellent maneuverability. The manufacturers added also a nice pocket inside the basket underneath the seat.
Besides, there is an enormous amount of possible color combinations (over 700!!) because we can choose color for the base, seat, canopy, wheels and handlebar separately. You can personalize it and customize it properly to your liking. I’m sure you will find the style you love!
You can not only mix different colors and patterns, but also switch them when you want something brand new.
There are three mail collection (core, premium and signature) with different color line. The price of Bugaboo Bee5 varies depending on the color version. In the picture below you can see all of the colors available in three collections.
Moreover, this stroller weights only 19.6 lbs and we can easily fold it with just one hand. Transporting it in car or traveling with it by plane or train is really a piece of cake. This compact stroller has many more advantages. It is equipped with extendable canopy and the attachment of add-ons is very easy.
Bee5 has rather small wheels which make this stroller perfect for urban parents. It glides smoothly over city sidewalks and through small alleys in shops. But it is definitely not an off-road vehicle.
The seat is reclining and reversible so your baby can look at you or the world. Bugaboo Bee5 has 4-wheel suspension therefore it provides very smooth and enjoyable ride. This stroller also works great for parents – it’s easy to push and steer, even in tight spaces.
What other parents think
I checked other customers reviews and here’s what I found. Parents appreciate its lightweight and compact design, ease of folding and stylish look. However customers also mention few disadvantages: the seat is placed low so taking baby in and out requires bending, accessories are not included.
You can read customer reviews on your own – click here and skip to Amazon
Keep in mind
Bee5 is pretty expensive as for a convertible stroller (especially that it doesn’t expand) and doesn’t come with accessories which are also pricey. The storage basket is rather small, especially for an everyday stroller.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Bugaboo Bee5
1. This reliable stroller will remind you how pleasant and enjoyable it can be to go out with the baby! It’s perfect for running errands and cruising around the city.
2. With this roomy and soft seat you will prevent your baby from unpleasant and uncomfortable rides.
3. With over 700 color combination you will definitely find something that suits your style (compare prices of different colors). And you can be sure you will get lots of compliments on this beautiful stroller.
BEST TRAVEL SYSTEMS FOR 2018
B-Agile from Britax has been one of the most popular strollers on the market for a long time now. The iconic stroller has been updated in 2017 and now it is even more awesome.
Folding is super-quick and one-handed. B-Agile offers pretty compact and light fold (only 18lbs!), as for a full-size stroller. It fits easily in majority of car trunks and takes a little space in home or garage. This stroller has three-wheel configuration, with swivel dual front wheel. Thanks to it navigation and turning in tight corners is a piece of cake!
This stroller features also large canopy that offers full coverage, two peek-a-boo windows, reclining seat with almost flat position, all-wheel suspension for comfy ride and a foot brake that is easy to operate while wearing sandals.
Britax 2017 B-Agile Stroller includes a large storage underneath the seat where we can fit plenty of baby gear.
|The 2017 B-Agile has one more great function. Switching between toddler seat and Britax infant car seats is quick and simple, thanks to Click&Go System! B-Agile can be turned into a travel system with many other car seat brands too, we just need a different adapter for it. Therefore 2017 B-Agile can be used since day one till toddlerhood (maximum capacity is 55 lbs).|
Overall, Britax B-Agile is definitely one of the best baby strollers of 2018. It is a standard multi-tasking stroller, yet very lightweight and convenient. No wonder B-Agile is Britax’s best selling stroller.
What other parents think
I always check other parents reviews before I buy something for my babies! In this case other customers praise this stroller for great quality, easy steering, turning and folding. According to many parents it is sturdy and lightweight. They also mention some flaws: the newversion doesn’t have footrest and there are no accessories included.
Keep in mind
There is no cup holder or parent and child trays, so if you would like to have them, you will need to purchase them separately. Plastic wheels handle many types of terrain, but on bumpy terrain they perform less smoothly than air-filled tires.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Britax B-Agile
1. This is one of the most popular strollers and travel systems in the US (over 600 reviews in different online stores!). Why? It’s hard to beat the combination of useful features, lightweight construction, quick and compact fold and on top of that – pocket-friendly price!
2. Forget about clumsy, unwieldy and sluggish strollers! B-Agile 3 pushes and operates like a breeze!
3. For about $300 you can have a travel system that can serve you for many years and it can be actually the only stroller you will ever need! You buy once and don’t have to spend money anymore!
I’ve got one more great news for you. Recently there was a huge sale on Britax B-Agile Stroller. Check if you can still SAVE UP TO $100!!
|Check price for|
Britax 2017 B-Agile Stroller
|Check price for|
Britax 2017 B-Agile & B-Safe 35 Travel System
|Check price for|
Britax 2017 B-Agile & B-Safe 35 Elite Travel System
Although this travel system has been on the market for a while, I decided to include it to my list of the best strollers 2018. Why? Well, it’s high-quality, multifunctional, convenient to use and… cheap!
Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System can be used with infant car seat (included!) and toddler seat, which also offers carriage mode! Main seat is reclinable and reversible. Switching between the seating options is quick and simple.
This stroller has also large canopy with mesh peek-a-boo window and OVERSIZED basket under the seat – it’s perfect if you want to go shopping with your baby or pack tons of stuff for day trip.
Folding takes few seconds and the stroller is really compact when folded so it takes little space in a car trunk. It weighs only 20 lbs which makes it easy to lift and take in and out of the car.
You can also check out my >> full review of Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System <<!
What other parents think
Every time I check this stroller on Amazon it get more and more popular. At the moment I’m writing this, it has more than 55 reviews and most of them are positive! It’s impressive result. Parents praise it for lightweight design, safety features of the car seat, smooth performance and comfortable seat. One parent complained that the stroller is pretty big and have wide wheels.
Keep in mind
The footprint is pretty wide so it may be hard to get through very slim doorways, but there’s no problem with regular doors.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Evenflo Pivot Modular
1. This is a cheap stroller with infant car seat, however it has features like high-end products. You get not only an excellent and useful travel system, but also cup holder and child tray! So there’s no need to spend any extra money! Check price of the whole set here.
2. It’s awesome for city dwellers who are often out and about with their kid. It maneuvers smoothly and has large storage basket so you can finally have a perfect companionship for shopping and running errands. 🙂
3. It doesn’t come with additional bassinet, but instead the main seat recline fully flat and turns into a carriage mode! So you save space in home and your baby naps in a comfortable position.
BEST LIGHTWEIGHT STROLLERS FOR 2018
11. Baby Jogger City Tour LUX 2018
Although the City Tour was released last year and has been a best seller among traveling parents, Baby Jogger decided to upgrade this awesome lightweight travel stroller! I’m sure you will be thrilled to meet new Baby Jogger City Tour LUX 2018 which has even more useful features.
What is new for the Baby Jogger City Tour LUX?
- It has reversible seat and reclines to near-flat position to accommodate infants (from 3 months).
- The oversized canopy provides full coverage and protects baby from sun rays.
- The new Baby Jogger City Tour LUX is the compatibility with infant car seat! This is the feature that many parents (including me) were waiting for! Now we can remove the main seat and install infant car seat with a proper adapter.
- It can be also used with carrycot (sold separately).
- The stroller will include also few accessories that were sold separately in the previous version. The stroller with comes with belly bar and cup holder included.
- Easy to use handbrake.
What more can we expect from upgraded City Tour LUX? Large basket underneath the seat with more easy access, adjustable footrest, shock absorbing wheels, smooth maneuverability and awesome compact fold, to name few. This stroller is a breeze to push and folds quickly thanks to patented technology!
City Tour LUX from Baby Jogger is a great light stroller for everyday use and travel therefore I could not miss it on my list of the best strollers 2018! It offers very compact fold, only a little bit bigger than GB Pockit Plus or Mountain Buggy Nano 2017 feature.
Although this stroller probably won’t fit in overhead compartment on airplane, it is still useful for travel by plane or car. Baby Jogger City Tour LUX is heavier than previous model, but now it has awesome features that make it a versatile everyday stroller, suitable for newborns, which is still very compact and portable. I have a feeling this will be one of the best lightweight strollers for 2018!
Keep in mind
The wheels are rather small so they are not suitable for an off-road cruising.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Baby Jogger City Tour LUX
1. Finally there is a lightweight stroller that can be used since birth! Thanks to City Tour LUX travels with your infants will be so much easier and delightful!
2. This stroller was design for busy, active parents who are often on the go. Thanks to different seating options, plenty useful features and light design you will have everything your may need!
3. For an affordable price you can have a stroller that does everything. It can serve you since day one, it can be your everyday stroller or travel stroller.
New Baby Jogger City Tour LUX release date is scheduled for February 2018 and will cost around $300. Can’t wait!
This stroller is one of my favorite lightweight strollers and its new version – Mountain Buggy Nano 2017 is really impressive! Therefore I picked it as one of the best strollers for 2018. Here are few things that I like the most about this stroller.
First of all, it weighs less than 13 lbs which makes it great lightweight stroller for travel. Moreover, Nano is very compact and takes little space after folding (dimensions: 21” x 12” x 20”). Thanks to it the stroller is easy to carry, store and transport!
Mountain Buggy Nano 2017 is now suitable for newborns thanks to lightweight Mountain Buggy Cocoon where the baby can lie completely flat. This newborn carrycot is sold separately and thanks to it you can use this stroller for couple of years – since day one till your baby is years old. The carrycot can be easily installed and removed from the frame which makes traveling with an infant even easier!
Nano 2017 offers also a compatibility with many popular infant car seat brands so we can turn it into lightweight travel system and stroll with our newborn in an infant car seat. Nano 2017 has also an option for the second (older) child. We can connect a freerider stroller board with rear axle of Nano.
As for a lightweight stroller with so small wheels Mountain Buggy Nano 2017 workes really nice even on gravel roads. There is also rear wheel suspension to provide your baby with smooth ride. And thanks to swiveling lockable front wheels we can easily fit through tight spaces and go over rougher terrain.
Mountain Buggy Nano 2017 offers also one new design – Year of the Rooster (one of the animals in the Chinese Zodiac), which is a special edition for 2017. The new Mountain Buggy Nano 2017 has not only great and useful features but also cool and stylish design!
Psst! Here’s my full review of Mountain Buggy Nano!
What other parents think
This stroller is really popular on Amazon and has tons of parents reviews. Among its advantages parents mention: sturdy construction, easy to carry on one shoulder with a baby in other arm, easy to maneuver with one hand. The only complain that other parents mention is that when the canopy is not in use and closed, it may cover the handlebar. However, many parents say that this minor issue should deter you from purchasing this stroller.
Read more customer reviews and find out if this stroller is worth buying!
Keep in mind
If you want to use this stroller since birth, you need to purchase newborn cacoon or infant car seat, otherwise this stroller is not suitable for newborn.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Mountain Buggy Nano
1. With this compact stroller you can save space in your home. It also works perfect for parents who drive or travel a lot, because it easily fits in car trunks and overhead compartments on many airplanes!
2. If there are many cracked sidewalks in your neighborhood or you plan on visiting some old cities (for example in Europe) with many old cobbled streets, this stroller won’t let you down!
3. You can save some money on accessories like travel bag or shoulder strap, because they are included! You don’t have to pay extra for car seat adapters, since they are built-in.
Are you thinking about buying Mountain Buggy Nano? Don’t forget to check if there are any available discounts.
13. GB Pockit Plus
GB Pockit was probably the most popular lightweight stroller on the market in 2016 and 2017. It was a real hit. And I’m sure its new version GB Pockit Plus still will be one of the best lightweight strollers in 2018.
The new version – GB Pockit Plus is still pretty simple and perfect for trips and travels with baby. However, now it offers not only smallest fold in the world, but now it has more functions that all parents were waiting for. I must say, GB listens to customers and meets their expectations!
Now it has reclining seat and it is compatible with infant car seats from GB and Cybex (with adapters) and Cot To Go carrycot, so you can use it since day one till your baby is ready for school! 🙂 Besides, it finally has bigger canopy!
GB offers one new accessory. It is a Pockit Travel Bag were we can fit Pockit stroller (both versions) so traveling and storing is even more simple.
Of course the new GB Pockit Plus still offers super tiny folding size (although the size and weight changed a little bit – read more HERE) and automatic lock as the original stroller. So now we have the same tiny stroller but upgraded with desirable functions!
Keep in mind
The new GB Pockit Plus still has really small wheels, not suitable for harsher terrain.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love GB Pockit Plus
1. The most compact stroller in the World has now a recline seat, so it not only makes travel with baby much easier, but it also provides little passenger with better comfort!
2. Since it is compatible with infant car seat you can use it since birth and it can be your ultimate stroller! Thanks to it, traveling with newborn will be also more easy.
3. It’s also great for older child who can already walk, but sometimes want to sit for a while when he’s tired. So you can carry folded Pockit on a shoulder or in your bag and open and fold it whenever you need it.
New GB Pockit+ release date is scheduled for January 2018. Can’t wait!
This is one of my favorite strollers for day trips, shopping and running errands in the city. It weights 17 lbs so it’s somewhere in the middle between standard and lightweight strollers. However, with so little weight, it has a lot to offer.
What’s most striking is the HUGE storage space. There is basket below and behind the seat that can be expanded. We can fit there a large diaper bag, blanket, few other baby stuff, your shopping bags and there will still be plenty of room. 🙂
And if that’s not enough for you, there are additional bag hooks, where you can hang the bag with our essentials (weight limit of 5 lbs).
The expandable “snap up or snap down” mesh storage basket is three time larger than the storage basket in 3Dlite Convenience Stroller. I thought UPPAbaby Vista has large basket, but Summer Infant 3Dtote has probably the biggest storage on the planet.
Of course storage space is an important feature, but not the most important. Let’s take a closer look at other functions that Summer Infant 3Dtote can offer us.
The seat is suitable from 6 months up to 50 pounds. 5-point harness has 3 height positions so it adjust to your growing baby. There are pockets for snacks and sippy cup and toy hooks hidden inside.
After folding it’s pretty compact and can be carried on a shoulder. 3Dtote Convenience Stoller has four dual 6” wheels and front suspension to provide smooth ride. Front wheels are also lockable for tougher surface like cobblestone.
“This stroller has nice balance, even if it’s fully packed, it doesn’t tip over and it’s still easy to maneuver. The canopy gives nice sunshade and nice ventilation at the same time. The stroller is comfortable to push. It has also roomy and comfortably padded seat with deep recline (very easy to adjust).”
Mary C., 28-year-old mother of two kids
Keep in mind
3Dtote small wheels are better for flat terrain than bumpy grass. The stroller is not suitable for newborn and although it features compact fold it doesn’t meet carry-on luggage regulations for airplanes.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love 3Dtote Convenience Stroller
1. Many lightweight strollers often tip over when they are loaded. But not 3Dtote! Thanks to its sturdy and balanced design, you can avoid this issue and you’re baby will be always secured.
2. If you love going shopping with your baby or often go for day trips this stroller will definitely keep up with you and your adventures! Thanks to it visits to the ZOO or grandparents won’t be a problem.
3. Last time I checked Summer Infant 3Dtote Convenience Stroller had a discounted price! Check the current price and find out if you can still save UP TO -18% OFF!
Another amazing lightweight stroller, for anyone who’s looking for the best stroller 2018. Weighs only 14 lbs and yet has so many features.
Near-flat position is very useful for toddlers because it provides comfortable position for napping. We can also use it for changing diapers 🙂 There is also a “bassinet mode” so the stroller can be used for newborns.
This stroller has tall canopy (27” for the bottom of the seat) so you could actually use this stroller till your baby goes to school! Inside the seat there are two mesh pockets where your little passenger can keep snacks, sippy cup or toys.
“Joovy is easy to open and close which makes using public transport much easier. Recline seat provides cozy place for napping on the go. I often use this stroller on pavement which is not very smooth and it works fine!”
Jessica V., 23-year-old mother of 8-month-old boy
Joovy Groove Ultralight 2017 features also a new water resistant fabric and upgraded wheels for easier pushing and maneuvering through tight corners. There is also an improved 4-wheel suspension system.
Joovy Groove Ultralight 2017 is compact and takes up little space when folded therefore this stroller is perfect for travel by car or airplane. It is also very light so we can carry it on a shoulder effortlessly!
Wow, that’s quite A LOT of features for 14 lbs! And the best part is that this multi-functional stroller costs under $200. How could you not fall in love with this stroller?!
Keep in mind
If you want to use this stroller since birth, you need to purchase newborn cacoon or infant car seat, otherwise this stroller is not suitable for newborn.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Joovy Groove Ultralight
1. Thanks to tall seat back and capacity of 55 lbs, this is a stroller for taller or older child. You will be able to use it for a very long period.
2. Joovy has safety reflections that illuminate at dark to keep you and your baby always secure! Great feature for evening strolls’ fans.
3. If you have to stick to your budget or just don’t want to spend a fortune, this stroller is just for you! And last time I checked this light and multi-purpose stroller was UP TO 27% cheaper. Check if the sale is still on!
Very lightweight and multi-tasking at the same time, it can be easily your ONLY stroller. It’s very compact and slim urban stroller, perfect for running errands with the baby and going for family day trips. Simply one of the best baby strollers of 2018.
MB Mini glides easily over urban surfaces and it’s very convenient to steer and push. It has three 10” wheels with aerotech tires. Thanks to perfectly designed weight distribution, we can easily pop over curbs and other obstacles using less force than with other strollers. Front wheels is pivoting and lockable so we can adjust it to the terrain we are going over.
Manufacturers responded to the requests of parents by updating their iconic stroller. The new version of this stroller is smaller than the prevoius one – footprint is now 32.5” instead of 41”. Folding is super fast, one-handed and compact. The handlebar is adjustable and has ergonomic shape for more comfortable pushing.
“This stroller is so compact, yet is has many versatile features. We didn’t have any problem with assembly, folding is also very easy. We have a small car but this stroller fits just perfectly into the car trunk. Installing the car seat is also super simple.”
David S., 27-year-old father of 11-month-old girl
The seat is longer and fully reclining – it’s all about the baby’s comfort! It’s suitable for infants (with Carrycot Plus or infant car seat) and toddlers. MB Mini can be also connect with the freerider stroller board, like other Mountain Buggy strollers. The freerider can be also used as a kid scooter. Great fun guaranteed!
Keep in mind
Some parents mention that adjusting the infant seat belt straps may be difficult at the beginning and it takes some practice. I also read in one review that parent complained about long shipping. One more thing, although this stroller has three wheel design it’s not suitable for jogging.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Mountain Buggy MB Mini
1. This stroller is an investment for years. It can accommodate a newborn and even when your child gets heavier and taller it’ll still be suitable thanks to long and roomy seat. So you spend money once and there’s no need to buy another stroller.
2. Mountain Buggy MB Mini delivers high-quality and longevity. It has many features like a full-size stroller, but weighs only 16.8 lbs which makes it easy to lift, take in and out of the car or carry.
3. You won’t have any problems with storing this stroller or using public transportation with it, because it’s very compact when folded and open. Perfect for small spaces.
BEST DOUBLE STROLLERS FOR 2018
Mountain Buggy Duet has been already the narrowest double side-by-side stroller in the world and after the last upgrade it has new, even more useful features.
Mountain Buggy Duet 2017 offers easier one-hand folding system, more compact fold and more stable frame. Manufacturers added a handbrake to the new version of this stroller. Therefore parents can be sure they control the speed and they can slow down at any time during a stroll with two children.
Thanks to longer seats, Duet 2017 can accommodate even 4-year-old kids. There are also new gear tray storage compartments added to the basket under the seat. This stroller makes going out with two children more easier and enjoyable!
Why so many parents love Mountain Buggy Duet? This is a double stroller but it is as narrow as a single one (only 25”!). Thanks to it the stroller is very easy to push, navigate and turn even in tight corners.
Mountain Buggy Duet can be also used as a single stroller because we can change one seat for large bag. Moreover, this stroller is compatible with many infant car seats.
“I’m using Mountain Buggy Duet for my 2.5 year old and 2 month old. The seats are really awesome as they really lay flat, so each of my babies can comfortably nap in it. I also love the wheels and air-filled tires. They rolls smoothly wherever we go, they even handle slush. And of course, the best part – slim footprint. It’s almost like a single stroller, yet the seat are very roomy!”
Angela D., 31-year-old mother of two kids
Mountain Buggy Duet is one of the best baby strollers in 2018 and can be purchased in new color versions: Grid, Marine Blue (which I like the most), Black and Silver. Find out more in my full review!
Keep in mind
Air-filled tires require inflating once in a while and it is good to keep a pump in a storage basket, just in case.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Mountain Buggy Duet
1. Duet proves that double stroller doesn’t have to be sluggish and bulky. You won’t have any problems with steering or getting through tight spaces!
2. Mountain Buggy Duet 2017 is a smart investment as it grows with the babies and can be convert easily from a double to single and from a travel system to toddler stroller. It is a great option for parents who plan on having or already have two children.
3. Baby’s safety is the most important thing for every parent. In Duet you really control the speed and have the ability to stop the stroller immediately, thanks to parking brake and additional hand brake.
Mountain Buggy Duet is rather expensive stroller so before you purchase it, make sure it really meets your needs and read customers reviews on Amazon.
18. Mountain Buggy Nano Duo 2018
Mountain Buggy Nano is a fantastic lightweight travel stroller. Now also parents of twins or two kids with small age difference will be able to travel with this useful and compact buggy, as the brand have introduced their all-new double stroller Mountain Buggy Nano Duo.
What features does the double version of Nano have? Each seat can be individually reclined, the canopies also open separately. Footrests are adjustable to provide maximum comfort for little passengers. There is a large storage basket underneath the seats that can be easily accessed from the front and back.
With Mountain Buggy Nano Duo you will have the comfort and usability of Nano in double version! What’s really great is that this double stroller weighs only 19 lbs. Mountain Buggy Nano Duo can be used since birthday – just like the single Nano stroller. Parents can add a cocoon carrycot that provides fully flat position or an infant car seat (with special adapter sold separately). This might be one of the best double strollers for 2018!
Keep in mind
The stroller doesn’t have impressive capacity. The maximum load is 70 lbs, which means each seat can accommodate baby up to 35 lbs.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Mountain Buggy Nano Duo
1. Thanks to such a lightweight and compact design, going out or traveling with two kids will be so much simpler!
2. Since there are few options for newborns, Nano Duo can be the only stroller you will need to buy! It’s a great way to save some money.
3. You can adjust the seats and canopies separately, therefore this stroller is not only perfect for twins but also for infant and toddler.
I’ve got one more great news for Nano’s fans. All-new Mountain Buggy Nano Duo is going to come out at the end of 2017! Stay tuned to be first to order Nano Duo 2018!
On the market there are not so many lightweight double strollers, durable enough for rough terrain at the same time. However, there is one model that combines all of these features!
The new Valco Baby Neo Twin Stroller has two independently reclining seat with near-flat position, adjustable footrests and belly bars. It’s equipped with durable wheels with pumped-tires for handling bumpy terrain. At the same time it is very light (only 27 lbs)! This is one of my favorite double strollers and one of the best baby strollers 2018.
Although it’s pretty slim and compact both passengers have plenty space for themselves. The stroller is equipped with large canopies that provide full coverage and great air-flow thanks to mesh peek-a-boo windows with magnetic closure. I like this closure because it’s silent, unlike the Velcro closure. So it’s a big plus!
“It glides so smoothly, almost like a jogger! The air-filled tires are truly all-terrain. I love the HUGE canopies, my boys are 13-month-old now and still have a plenty room to grow! “
Marie J., 26-year-old mother of twins
Folded Neo Twin is very compact and stands on its own. Good thing is that the seat fabrics don’t get dirty because they are inside the folded stroller. Good solution! Valco Baby Neo Twin is also compatible with many popular infant car seat brands like Graco, Chicco, Cybex, Nuna and Maxi-Cosi.
Keep in mind
Some parents complained that the underseat basket may be difficult to access.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Valco Baby Neo Twin
1. Thanks to great wheels you can be sure your little ones are having smooth and bumpless ride wherever the adventures take you. It’s crucial for their delicate spines.
2. The seats are roomy and softly padded to provide maximum comfort for the kids.
3. Since the canopies and seat backs are high, this stroller can serve you for years. It’s also great choice for taller and older children.
Although this stroller was released in autumn of 2016, I decided to include it in my ranking as an example of the best stroller 2018. Mainly because it is one of the best full-featured double strollers in 2018 and it has pocket-friendly price.
Maxi-Cosi Dana For2 can be used for two infants, two toddlers or two kids at a different age. We can turn this stroller into travel system and install two infant car seats at once. In the picture below you can see all of the seating combination that Dana For2 offers.
What other great features have Maxi-Cosi Dana For2? It has large sunshades with peek-a-boo windows so you can spy on your passengers the whole time. The seat is equipped with 5-point padded harness to provide your babies with safe and comfortable ride.
The seats have multi-position individual recline therefore one baby can nap during strolling while the other one is sitting upright and watching surroundings. The seat fabric is resersible so you can change the look of your stroller any time you want. The fabrics are machine washable and also easy to clean.
Folding Dana For2 is a piece of cake and after that it is pretty compact stroller and takes up less space in a car trunk or at home. Although this is a double stroller it is very easy to maneuver and turn even in tight space. I’ve never had any problems with fitting through doorways or entering the elevator.
What other parents think
Parents praise it for easy folding, recline seat and slim design. Another advantages are: the handles which are convenient to push and good quality. Some of the parents would prefer rubber wheels instead of plastic ones.
Keep in mind
The underseat basket is small so it will fit small diaper bag, but nothing else. Parents complain also about the included cup holder which turns out to be flimsy.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Maxi-Cosi Dana For2
1. It gives the option of installing two infant car seats which not every double stroller offers! Therefore this stroller is truly suitable for newborn twins.
2. The stroller comes with Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters, so you don’t have to spent extra money on them (find out how much this stroller costs).
3. This stroller is made of high-quality materials. Built to serve you for a long time.
BEST JOGGING STROLLERS FOR 2018
I’ve already loved the prevoius version of BOB Revolution Flex but thanks to recent updates this is one of the best jogging strollers of 2018.
BOB Revolution Flex Lunar has new look – black fabric with grey geometric pattern that glows in the dark. BOB takes care of babies and jogging parents safety. You can go for an evening jog or morning stroll and lunar reflective fabric will keep you safe and visible!
Of course the fabric is not the only great feature of BOB Revolution Flex Lunar. This stroller is equipped with pivoting lockable front wheel. When the wheel is set in “swivel mode” it gives better maneuverability in tight spaces. On the other side, locked wheel increase stability which is essential during jogging or going over rough and bumpy terrain.
The handlebar has 9 height positions which provides comfort of using for tall and short parents. And of course – amazing suspension system and big wheels with air-filled tires! Thanks to them the stroller rolls smoothly and your baby can enjoy truly bumpless ride. BOB Revolution Flex Lunar works excellent as an off-road vehicle.
The new Flex Lunar for 2018 has not only excellent quality and performance but also takes care of your safety!
“This is am amazing stroller. I love how easy the assembly was and how sturdy the stroller is, even when I’m running on dirt roads. And I love the storage basket – I have enough space to fit all of my stuff there.”
Monica G., 25-year-old mother of 18-month-old girl
Toddler seat is reclining, nicely padded and euipped with 5-point harness. The whole seat is very roomy and has great air-flow. There is also extra-large canopy which will definitely protect your passenger from sun or wind. It has also a peek-a-boo window so you can keep an eye on your little adventurer during jogging.
Keep in mind
You can start jogging with your baby when he can sit unassisted. To use this stroller from birth (for walks) you will need an infant car seat. Another things is that Flex Lunar, as a jogging stroller, is pretty big and heavy. To simplify storage and transportation you can remove the wheels.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love BOB Revolution Flex Lunar
1. This stroller protects babies and parents by keeping them always visible.
2. It has the best wheels and suspension system in the whole World. Thanks to them you and your kid will forget about bumpy and uncomfortable rides.
3. You don’t want your baby to get bumped around during jogging and have problems with spine, right? With with stroller you can literally go wherever you want (even off-road) and the ride will be always super smooth and cushioned.
After testing this stroller for a few weeks and reading hundreds of positive reviews of other parents, I just have to put this stroller in my ranking. I’m a big fan of jogging with kids therefore I’m very careful and accurate when choosing joggers. And I must admit, Joovy Zoom 360 has impressed me very much!
What makes Joovy Zoom 360 one of the best strollers of 2018?
- Amazing wheels with air-filled tires (tire pump included!). The rear wheels are 16” and the front one is 12”. The front wheel swivels for better maneuverability and locks for more stability during jogging or going over bumpy terrain. And you can push it almost effortlessly.
- Excellent suspension system that absorbs shocks. I am a regular user of BOB Revolution PRO and I was convinced that I would not find a second stroller with such a great suspension, but Joovy Zoom 360 has impressed me once again.
- Compared to previous version, the new Zoom 360 Ultralight is even more light, sturdy and better performing. It weighs only 25.7 lbs so as for a jogger it is pretty easy to carry and transport.
The seat is very roomy and suitable for a child from 3 months up to 75 lbs and 42 inches! There are mesh pockets inside in the seat where the passenger can hold some snacks and take-alongs. The canopy is large and gives nice coverage in any reclining position. There is also a peek-a-boo window.
This pushchair offers plenty of storage: good-size basket under the seat and parent organizer with zippered pockets for your essentials and two cup holders. But that’s not all! Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight features also compatibility with most infant car seats! Just click in and the stroller is ready for walks with newborn.
What other parents think
I always check other parent reviews before I buy a stroller and with jogger it is even more crucial for me. Last time I checked on Amazon this stroller had over 180 reviews! This is an incredible score!
Parents love it for sturdy construction and easy steering even on dirt roads and wooded trails. Even with a big kid on board it pushes like a dream. The only thing that parents complain about is the big size and folding mechanism which takes practice.
Keep in mind
The seat has high weight limit, but the seat back is not the longest one. This stroller is suitable for older and heavier childr, but not for taller one.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight
1. During strolling or jogging over rough terrain, you want your child to be protected from negative effect of bumpss. Joovy Zoom 360 ensures extremely smooth ride on any type of terrain.
2. This well-built stroller i probably the lightest jogger on the market! Taking in and out of the car trunk is so easy. It can actually serve you also as an everyday stroller.
3. It’s unbelievable how cheap this jogging stroller is, while being so well-equipped and reliable at the same time! And recently it costed UP TO -40% OFF! >> Check if the discount is still available <<
THE BEST INNOVATIVE STROLLERS FOR 2018
I picked this model for my list of the best baby strollers 2018 not only because it’s a great convertible stroller, but also because it really follows fashion and technological development and it’s one of the the most innovative strollers for 2018.
I guess technology is in every part of our lives, but very rarely brands that make strollers use it. In fact, only 4Moms offers a pushchair that integrates technology with a stroller. It includes an LCD dashboard where we can control our distance, speed, temperature, time and calorie burn the whole time! Oh, and charge our cell phone!
Now you are probably curious how does it works? There are built-in power generators in the rear wheels that work from stroller movement. This self-charging battery powers up the LCD screen and gives us the ability to charge our phone.
We have smart watches already, why not start using smart strollers? 😉
What motivated manufacturers when they were designing this stroller? Well, according to them today it’s not just about bringing child from one place to another, but connecting strolling with technology, that we are used to every day.
Nevertheless, Moxi has also couple of “regular” features like many other strollers do. It grows with your baby – you can start using it with infant car seat, then switch it for a toddler seat, forward or parent facing, with a weight limit of 55 lbs. The main seat also converts to a bassinet!
“I like that I can use Moxi from infancy to toddlerhood and reverse the seat easily. The wheels are okay, they roll pretty smoothly. There’s also quite a lot of storage space since it has basket under the seat, dashbord bag where I can keep my essentials within reach and one cup holder. I like the pop-out sunshade in canopy and the adjustable handlebar.”
Brit, 27-year-old mother of two girls
Keep in mind
The canopy is not the biggest one and folding is manual and takes some practice. Also, this is rather expensive stroller.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love 4Moms Moxi
1. It will keep you and your baby safe and visible during evening and morning strolls, thanks to headlights and taillights. They will also illuminate your pathway.
2. This stroller is a smart investment and it can be your primary and only stroller, since the main seat converts from a toddler mode to bassinet mode. You spend money once and have stroller for few years.
3. This stroller can be a great help during getting back into shape after pregnancy, since it allows to monitor distance, speed and calorie burn!
Check out available discounts and read what customers wrote about 4Moms Moxi Stroller on Amazon
24. Cybex Eezy S Twist 2018
This is another new stroller for 2018 and in fact, the first of its kind! Moms and dads, let me introduce you to Cybex Eezy S Twist – first stroller with revolving seat!
Thanks to this fancy feature we can reverse the seat using just one hand. We don’t have to remove and lift the seat to reverse it. With new Cybex Eezy S Twist we can simply rotate it 360 degrees and set it in any direction (check the video below). This might be the most innovative and even the best stroller 2018!
Cybez Eezy S Twist is so easy to operate and convenient to use that I’m sure you will fall in love with it! The seat is also nicely padded and multi-position recline to provide comfy place to relax or nap. Maximum capacity is around 37 lbs or 4 year.
Cybex Eezy S Twist is light, agile, easy to navigate and parents can push it with just one hand. Besides, this stroller easily fits through tight corners, store aisles and crowds.
Other features of this innovative stroller are: easy one-hand recline, compact fold and decent, easy to access basket under the seat. There is also 2-panneled canopy with a sun visor and 4-wheel suspension. Moreover, Cybex Eezy S Twist is suitable for newborn with a cocoon carrycot or infant car seat.
There will be available also simpler version – Cybex Eezy S which doesn’t feature the revolving seat and can’t be used with the cocoon, but has all other functions.
Keep in mind
It has small wheels which handle flat terrain better than bumps.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Cybex Eezy S Twist
1. Revolving seat can be really useful for moms after C-section who can’t lift and for parents who have back problems.
2. This can be your primary everyday stroller since it’s so well-equipped and agile. With a compact fold it’s a space-saver for parents who have small cars or small apartments.
3. It can also serve as a lightweight travel stroller because it folds into a small package – perfect for travel by plane, car or train.
This stroller was presented at Kind + Jugend in Cologne in September 2017 and it will hit the stores soon. In the meantime you can read my full review of Cybex Eezy S Twist.
The last places in my ranking of the best strollers of 2018 goes to Quinny Moodd Stroller by Rachel Zoe.
Looking for a fancy stroller with celebrity look? 🙂 This one will definitely meet your expectations!
This stroller is a special edition designed by Rachel Zoe for Quinny. Its luxury design includes cognac leather and gold details.
Moodd offers not only strolling in celebrity style, but also easy folding mechanism and automatic unfold, reversible seat, one hand recline and adjustable footrest. So it’s not all about fashion, but also high-quality and comfort! This stroller can serve also as a travel system thanks to compatibility with Maxi-Cosi infant car seat.
I picked Moodd for my list of the best strollers 2018 not only because of its great value, but also because it’s very unique and stands out from other strollers!
What other parents think
I’ve read dozens of parents’ reviews of this stroller and they all agree that it’s solid and sturdy, yet very easy to maneuver and push. Parents also praise it for the lightweight construction and multi-functionality. Moreover most of the parents recommend this stroller because it moves like a breeze and the folding system is a dream!
Keep in mind
This stroller is expensive and unfortunately there are no accessories (like a child tray) for it, even to buy separately. I’d wish it had higher weight limit than 33 lbs, it’s suitable only for around 3 years.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Quinny Moodd Stroller
1. This is one of the most luxurious and sophisticated strollers on the market. Every mom will be SO jealous of you!
2. It is convenient to push and you won’t be having any problems with tight corners thanks to 3-wheel design and large rear wheels.
3. Your baby will love how comfortable the ride is. The stroller glides like a breeze.
This special version of Quinny Moodd Stroller is much more expensive than other color versions. Make sure to compare all prices and available discounts, before you decide to purchase it.
That’s my whole ranking “Best Stroller 2018”. The strollers I picked not only truly impressed me during tests, but also have many great reviews from other parents.
NEW STROLLERS FOR 2018
Although it is still 2017, I am already very excited for the new strollers coming out in 2018! And there are few strollers that are worth waiting for.
Manufacturers don’t stop surprising us and there will be quite a lot of upgraded and new strollers for 2018.
So if you’re due in 2018 or plan on changing your stroller next year, you will find something that fits your family’s need for sure.
Here is a quick peek on the new strollers for 2018!
1. UPPAbaby MINU 2018
UPPAbaby just have announced their new stroller – Minu that will be released in 2018. As a big fan of UPPAbaby products I can’t wait for their brand new stroller. At first glance, UPPAbaby Minu is a combination of a lightweight and everyday full-featured stroller.
It was designed for:
- parents who are often on the go with their children,
- city adventurers who like to go shopping and run errands with their kids,
- parents who need a light, compact yet comfortable stroller that takes little space in car and won’t slow them down when they are out and about
- parents who want a lightweight stroller for newborn, not only for toddler.
What features can we expect from UPPAbaby Minu 2018? According to the manufacturer description this stroller will be really well-equipped.
- One-handed fold which transforms it into a small package – easy to fit in a car trunk or closet. Moreover, UPPAbaby Minu 2018 will features self-standing. Folded Minu’s dimensions are: 20.5” x 23” x 11.5” (WxHxL)
- Lightweight construction that allows to carry the stroller with a convenient carry strap (UPPAbaby Minu weighs only 14.5 lbs!)
- All-wheel suspension – thanks to UPPAbaby Minu 2018 you won’t have to compromise between lightweight stroller and comfortable, smooth ride!
- Main seat suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs, which reclines with a lever to 45 degrees from the ground
- Can be used since birth with additional attachments – UPPAbaby Minu offers compatibility with infant car seat – we could use it for infant with a Mesa and Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters. Minu can be used also with a From Birth Kit which is basically a bassinet, but with lower sides than a regular bassinet. It has a removable mattress and boot cover. Minu’s From Birth Kit will provide fully flat position for your infant. The best part is that Minu can be folded with the carrycot attached!
- Large basket under the seat that will hold up to 20 lbs of parents’ and baby’s essentials. This basket is easy to access from the back and front. There is also a useful pocket on the back of the seat
- Extendable canopy that provides really nice coverage and features mesh peek-a-boo window
- Hand-sewn leather handlebar that adds a chic look
Take a closer look at UPPAbaby MINU in my full review!
This new UPPAbaby family member will be available in for color versions: Ryan (Teal Melange), Denny (Red Melange), Jordan (Charcoal Melange) and Jake (Black Melange). You can take a look on those color versions here.
Keep in mind
Since MINU has rather small wheels it performs better on flat surfaces than unbeaten roads.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love UPPAbaby MINU
1. This stroller will make shopping, running errands and travel with baby much easier. It’s comfortable and super compact! And it includes a storage bag so you’ll save money on this item.
2. It’s a lightweight stroller for newborn – it can serve you as a primary stroller and you won’t have to waste money on another stroller.
3. Thanks to lightweight construction and easy folding this stroller is excellent for parents who struggle with back pain or moms after C-section.
UPPAbaby Minu will be available on the market since May 2018 and the price will range from $399 to $429, according to brand’s official website.
Can’t wait for UPPAbaby Minu 2018? Stay tuned for more information when this stroller becomes available!
2. UPPAbaby VISTA 2018
UPPAbaby have also upgraded their most famous stroller – VISTA for 2018. This stroller will have some new impresive features. You can find more information about it above, in my review of UPPAbaby VISTA 2018.
3. UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018
CRUZ is another UPPAbaby family member that has changed for 2018. What features can we expect? You can find out in my UPPAbaby CRUZ 2018 review.
4. UPPAbaby G-LUXE 2018
Another UPPAbaby stroller that was updated for 2018 is G-LUXE. Although it is a lightweight stroller, it has plenty of features like full-sized stroller.
What are the new features for UPPAbaby G-LUXE 2018?
- The biggest change is the new front end design. Previous version of G-LUXE had dual wheels, the new version G-LUX 2018 has single wheels. It is really great news because many parents were complaining about the dual wheels.
- I’m really excited to try out the all-new G-LUXE 2018 with single wheels, because they will provide definitely better and smoother maneuverability and easier going over gravel and uneven terrain. This might be one of the best lightweight strollers of 2018!
- Other changes include: even more solid frame design – more similar to VISTA’s and CRUZ’s frame, bigger multi-paneled canopy, larger and more accessible basket underneath the seat with a 10 lbs weight limit.
Keep in mind
G-LUXE can be used only when the child can sit up and has head and neck control. As a small lightweight stroller it doesn’t offer as much cushioned ride as full-sized strollers.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love UPPAbaby G-LUXE 2018
1. It’s a fantastic lightweight stroller for everyday use or travel with baby.
2. As for such a light and compact stroller it has decent storage basket – useful during shopping or day trips.
3. Thanks to slim fold G-LUXE is easy to storage in a small car trunk and takes little space in home.
New UPPAbaby G-LUXE 2018 lightweight stroller will be on the market since March 2018 with a price range from $279 to $299. For now, you can read my UPPAbaby G-LUXE 2017 review or check its current price.
5. UPPAbaby G-LITE 2018
UPPAbaby have upgraded also their umbrella stroller, G-LITE. These changes will provide more comfortable riding for baby and more convenient using for parents.
The new UPPAbaby G-LITE 2018 features bigger multi-paneled canopy, larger basket under the seat with more easy access and a zipper recline for more easy and comfy napping.
What other features this umbrella stroller has?
- There is a breathable mesh sling seat with 5-point harness and removable and washable fabrics.
- Folding is super easy and the stroller stands on its own once folded. It can be easily carried with a shoulder strap thanks to lightweight, convenient construction.
- There will be few accessories available for new G-LITE 2018: rain shield and a travel bag.
Keep in mind
The wheels are small, plastic and dual which may result in stucking on the gravel and bumps.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love UPPAbaby G-LITE 2018
1. If can serve as a stroller for older kid who can walk and only sometimes rides in a stroller. When G-LITE is not in use, you can carry it on a shoulder effortlessly.
2. This can be a stroller for bigger and taller child, thanks to long seat and high canopy.
3. G-LUXE 2018 proves that umbrella stroller also can be comfortable and convenient to use.
Updated UPPAbaby G-LITE 2018 stroller will be released in March 2018. Its price will range from $179 to $199, according to info on brand’s official website.
6. Bugaboo Donkey2 2018
Bugaboo have upgraded their iconic stroller – Donkey for 2018. It has new wheels, upgraded side basket, new color versions and few more updated features. I wrote more about it above in the previous section.
In my >> Bugaboo Donkey2 review << you will find more information about its features.
Oh, one more great news: Bugaboo Donkey2 is on sale since November 2017!
7. Baby Jogger City Tour LUX 2018
This is the stroller I’m really excited for! Baby Jogger upgraded their City Tour stroller to LUX version which is now suitable for newborns – thanks to infant car seat compatibility and flat-reclining seat. I wrote more about this stroller in my Baby Jogger City Tour LUX 2018 review.
|You can also check the price for Baby Jogger City Tour 2017 on Amazon. Recently it was up to $51 cheaper! Check currently available discounts here!|
8. Cybex Balios S 2018
Cybex have updated their Balios M stroller to new Cybex Balios S which hit the stores in 2018. Cybex Balios S is smaller and more compact than full-sized strollers, but has the same functionality.
It features reversible seat that also reclines to fully flat position, suitable for newborns. With fully recline seat and lifted footrest we can create a bassinet for our little baby. It can be one of the best newborn-ready lightweight strollers for 2018!
Moreover, the seat is very soft and roomy and suitable for taller children. There is also belly bar that we can easily snap out. Updated Balios S offers also compatibility with infant car seats and cocoon carrycot. Truly all-in-one stroller!
|Psst! If you are looking for a stroller for big toddlers or older children here is my ranking.|
What other features Cybex Balios S has? You will love extendable canopy with peek-a-boo window, extendable handlebar and one-hand compact fold. What I really like about this stroller is the fact that we can carry it with a handle when it’s folded.
There is also all-wheel suspension which provide really smooth and bumpless ride. With this stroller you will be able to go over grass, gravel, cracked sidewalks or unbeaten roads! There is also big storage basket under the seat which is easy accessible. The new Cybex Balios S 2018 will be available is chic mélange fabrics.
Keep in mind
Although this stroller folds into pretty compact and slim package, it’s still to big to fit in overhead compartment on airplane.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Cybex Balios S
1. This is one of the few strollers that feature fully-flat recline so it’s truly newborn-ready. Therefore it can be your only stroller and you won’t have to waste money on more equipment.
2. Thanks to a roomy seat it can accommodate also taller or older kid. You can be sure it will last at least few years!
3. This is all-in-one multi-functional stroller that really does EVERYTHING. It can handle pretty much any type of terrain, it converts to travel system or carriage mode and it’s light to carry on a shoulder.
Stay tuned for Cybex Balios S 2018 release date and pricing! Meanwhile you can read my full review of this stroller.
9. Cybex Eezy S Twist 2018
Cybex will release in 2018 one of the most innovative strollers. Eezy S Twist 2018 will have first in the World revolving seat! You can read more about it in my >> Cybez Eezy S Twist 2018 review << above!
10. Thule Sleek 2018
I’ve got a great news for active parents and Thule strollers fans. Thule Sleek 2018 is awesome convertible stroller for everyday use, more compact than a jogger but with the same functionality and strength! This is going to be one of the best strollers 2018.
Just few weeks ago Thule introduced their new stroller for 2018 – Thule Sleek. This brand is well-known for their jogging strollers and many useful products for travel. Now they will have a new family member, perfect for parent who love adventures… in the city!
Here are few things that you need to know about the all-new Thule Sleek. It is super convertible and expandable. You can add a bassinet or a car seat and set the seat in forward-facing or rear-facing position. Thule Sleek will also grow with your family – you can add second seat for sibling or even make a room for the third child! There are also plenty of accessories to configure this stroller exactly how you like it.
Thule Sleek has a high weight limit as for a single stroller – 75 lbs. Yet, it is a solid and robust stroller that expands for another baby. With one child this weight limit will be enough for 10 years (!), with two kids – around 3-4 years which is less impressive, but still nice.
Thule Sleek weighs less than 25 lbs which means it is one of the lightest full-sized strollers in 2018. What I really like about this stroller is the basket under the seat. We can close it with a zipper to protect our things from the rain or falling out, especially during folding. However, we can still access our items thanks to collapsible magnets.
Thule Sleek has also extendable handlebar to adjust to all-height parents, extendable canopy with peek-a-boo window and reversible seat.
Keep in mind
When we expand the stroller into a double, the maximum capacity of 75 lbs stays the same, which is a little less impressive.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Thule Sleek 2018
1. When it comes to safety and maneuverability, Thule is an authority. This stroller went many tests to ensure highest quality and safety for the baby and parents.With Thule Sleek you and your baby will enjoy urban adventures without compromising between comfort and safety.
2. Thule knows that each parent and each child is different and has different needs, that’s why you can customize their new stroller to find something that suits your style and needs.
3. This stroller was designed for busy, urban parents who need a flexible and lightweight buggy. It weighs less than 25 lbs which means it is one of the lightest expandable strollers of 2018.
New Thule stroller will be available in 5 color versions: Grey Mélange, Midnight Black, Shadow Grey, Navy Blue and Energy Red. Thule Sleek should be available in stores from June 2018. Stay tuned and I will alert you when it’s available.
In the meantime check out my full review of Thule Sleek.
11. Nuna Demi Grow 2018
Lot of parents were wondering if Nuna would release a double stroller. And they prepared something for 2018 for parents who want to have multiple children: Nuna Demi Grow – their first expandable stroller. I wrote more information about this stroller in the previous section. Check out my >> Nuna Demi Grow 2018 review <<!
12. Britax B-Free
Britax has added to the collection new convertible, everyday stroller. It can be used since birth with infant car seat and it’s also suitable for older and heavier child thanks to roomy seat and high weight limit.
It has also plenty storage space, including 7 pocket. You wouldn’t guess where these pockets are hidden! Find out more in >> my Britax B-Free review <<.
13. Silver Cross Pioneer 2018
Silver Cross Pioneer stroller is going to be available in the US from 2018! Wondering what’s so special about this stroller?
It is very solid, high-quality, convertible all-in-one stroller. Parents can use it since birth with a bassinet. The interior of bassinet is made of bamboo which provides nice air-flow and safe environment for the newborns and infants. Silver Cross Pioneer can be also used as a travel system with Simplicity infant car seat.
From 6 months parents can start using the toddler seat which is reversible and reclinable so the baby can face parents or the World, sit straight and watch surroundings or lie back comfortably and take a nap.
There is also a large basket for parents’ and baby’s essentials (or even shopping bags). Large wheels, suspension and solid frame provide great agility and maneuverability.
What I love about Silver Cross Pioneer stroller is the large amount of accessories included with it! I’m sure you will love this full-packed convertible stroller.
Silver Cross Pioneer offers many color version. Parents can choose the color of the frame: Graphite or Chrome and one of seven colors for fabrics: Black, Sand, Vintage Red, Vintage Blue, Vintage Pink, Silver and Sky Blue.
Keep in mind
Pioneer is one of the high-end products.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love Silver Cross Pioneer
1. You don’t have to pay extra for accessories, because they are included: carrycot, hood and apron pack for cold winter days, rain cover, cup holder and adapters for Simplicity infant car seat.
2. It’s one of the most fashionable and trendy strollers for 2018. Every mom will envy you!
3. It ensures the best safety and comfort for newborns thanks to ingenious bassinet with bamboo interior.
Stay tuned for Silver Cross Pioneer release date and pricing!
14. Mountain Buggy Nano Duo 2018
Since 2018 parents of twins and children of a similar age will be able to enjoy strolling in Mountain Byggo Nano Duo. Single Nano stroller is beloved by many traveling parents. Now, also traveling with two kids will be much simpler with all-new Mountain Buggy Nano Duo.
See more information in my >> Mountain Buggy Nano Duo review <<.
How I created this ranking
Every baby and its parents have different needs and lifestyle. Choosing the stroller that will meet those needs isn’t an easy decision. That’s why I create my own ranking of the best strollers of 2018 to help parents choose the right one. My Ranking includes 25 best strollers available on the market for 2018. It contains stroller that come out in 2018, at the end of 2017 or in previous years and are TOP quality. I also made a list of completely new strollers for 2018.
Of course there is a story behind all of it… Few weeks ago I met with my friend from college. She was 6 months pregnant then and a little stressed because she still hadn’t bought all of needed baby gear.
|“Zooey – she said – you have three kids and every time I visit you, you have a new stroller at home which you are testing and reviewing. Tell me, which stroller should I buy? I have only 3 months left! I’ve read tons of articles and buying guides, everyday I look at dozens of stroller and honestly, I’m feeling deezy! I have really no idea which one to choose. What stroller is best?”|
I was thinking about the answer for a moment, of course I wanted to help my friend as much as I could. On the maret there are available couple of types, dozens of brands and hundreds of models of strollers. Which ONE is the best?
In fact, this was quite a difficult question. Especially since my friend didn’t specified what type of stroller she need. I asked her a few questions about her life style, useful functions she would like to have and the budget she has planned.
After a long talk we finally define what stroller would meet her needs. One thing she was sure about: it has to be new, modern stroller so she could purchase some accessories for it later and expand the stroller if she had a second child. In the end, I recommended her three strollers from my ranking.
This conversation reminded me how difficult is to choose the right stroller. Especially since at first new parents don’t know what type of stroller would be the best for them, what features they would really need. Buy a convertible all-in-one stroller or buy two strollers? There are so many strollers on the market, no wonder that new parents might feel overwhelmed! I’ve been there!!
That’s why I thought a ranking of the best strollers of 2018 may be useful for some parents. Ranking with brand new strollers, that were released this year and strollers that were recently upgraded. A list with key information for those who don’t know yet what stroller they want.
I tested dozens of strollers, I read other parents reviews posted on many websites, I visited many stationary stores and I strolled many miles for many hours. Then I put all of the information together and after almost three weeks this review is complete.
I picked 25 best strollers of 2018. All models that are included on my list are THE BEST strollers available on the market today. They are distinguished by high quality, durability, multifunctionality, safety and comfort. These qualities were most important to me during tests.
|If you have been struggling with the choice of a stroller for few weeks or months already and you still have no idea which one to choose, you can just pick one of the best strollers of 2018 which I recommend (and hundreds of other parents too!).|
Hello Moms! I am Zooey. I am a wife and a mother of three amazing kids: 3-year-old Haley and almost 1-year-old twins Jesse and Matthew. I am a jogger, cooker and blogger
If you have a question or a comment, do not hesitate to write to me! 🙂